DV Lottery visa processing in Ghana
We offer a wide range of advisory services for your DV lottery processing. Winning the lottery is just the first step in the process for a DV visa. It does not mean that you will be issued with a visa. To be eligible you must demonstrate to CO at the time of your interview that you meet the requirements for a DV visa.
When your visa is refused, your visa fee will not be refunded. You may also have incurred some costs on medical examination, documentation and other costs related to the exercise. It is therefore important that you are certain about the implications of any condition that may affect your application to help you decide whether or not to proceed with your application. To this extent, we can help you in a variety of ways including the following:
- Advice you on the effect of any errors you made on your DV entry or supporting document and how they may impact on your chances for a visa;
- To review your educational qualification to determine whether you meet the requirements;
- To discuss any prior ineligibilities you may have and how it may impact on your application;
- To advise you on which documentation you may need to submit to prove certain facts;
- To suggest alternative secondary evidence when you are unable to provide required primary documentary evidence;
- To guide you on interview procedures and how to answer questions;
- To make a general assessment of your case to determine whether or not it is advisable to pursue your application.
DV Lottery visa services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: