DV Lottery visa refusal in Ghana
When your DV visa is refused, you cannot appeal the decision. According to the consular non-reviewability doctrine, courts in the U.S. are generally without power to determine whether or not the decision by a CO to refuse a visa was in accordance with law. This doctrine applies to DV visas as well.
However, under certain circumstances, you may be able to contest your DV visa refusal through any of these medium:
- Request for Reconsideration; or
- Advisory Opinion through the Visa Office; or
- In limited circumstances, a combination of both.
We can help you discuss your options following a refusal. For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis for the refusal. We will examine the provision(s) of law under which you were refused. We will also examine any other information or documentation you submitted with your application. We will then analyse all the available information to make a determination on whether or not you have sufficient legal basis to contest your refusal. If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Conduct legal research to explore provisions in relevant statutes that are favourable to your case;
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Draft affidavits or help in drafting affidavits for third parties who statements may be required to support your case;
- Prepare legal arguments outlining any legal or factual errors in the decision which justifies that it be set aside;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that the determination of your remedy is made within the statutory time period;
DV Lottery visa services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: