Legal Services in Ghana
We provide a number of services for applications to the UK, U.S. and Schengen. These include APPLICATIONS and REAPPLICATIONS for visas, LEGAL OPINIONS, WAIVER APPLICATIONS, APPEALS, REQUEST FOR INFORMATION, CONSULTANCY SERVICES, etc.
We will conduct an honest and impartial assessment of your case to give you a candid opinion. Our services typically include:
- Overseeing all aspects of your visa application to ensure that the process runs smoothly;
- Interviewing you to determine your suitability for the visa category applied for;
- Ensuring all information provided by you is accurate and relevant to your application;
- Providing guidance on security and medical clearance processing where applicable;
- Advising on the documentation necessary to prove statements or representations made in your application;
- Completing all relevant application forms, and where time limits are involved, to ensure that they are received within the limited period set by the visa authority;
- Booking online visa interview and/ or application appointments, where applicable
- Assessing your grounds of refusal to determine whether or not there is a legal basis to challenge the decision.
We offer experienced representation in all aspects of criminal law. We have the personnel, expertise and resources to fully defend individuals, groups and corporations, in relation to all criminal and regulatory offences.
We provide advice and assistance to clients in the establishment of companies in Ghana as well as in carrying on their businesses in Ghana. We assists client with a wide range of corporate services, including corporate secretarial services, compliance and corporate governance issues.
Our corporate and commercial practice also encompasses the following:
- Direct and Indirect Investment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking and Finance
- International Business Transactions
- Commercial Contracts
We offer a wide range of services to individuals, regulated professionals, partnerships, institutions and corporations to help resolve legal disputes. We represent clients in hearings before all administrative tribunals and Courts in Ghana matters involving professional regulation, occupational health and safety, environmental, human rights, workers’ compensation, occupier’s liability, negligence and commercial litigation. Our lawyers are also experienced with mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
We provide legal services in the area of family law including marriage agreements and separation agreements, as well as the processes of adoption, separation and divorce and claims for custody, support and possession of the matrimonial home.