Reconsideration of U.S. Visa refusal in Ghana
If you are refused a U.S. immigrant visa, you may within one year from the date of refusal adduce further evidence tending to overcome the ground of ineligibility on which the refusal was based. In such circumstance, you will not pay additional visa fee. You must file your reconsideration request with the consulate that refused you a visa.
The Request must be professionally presented. It must include all relevant legal arguments and documentary evidence pointing out legal or factual mistakes made by the CO. You must state new facts and support them by affidavits, declarations or other documentary evidence. If you resubmit previously provided evidence or assert a fact without providing supporting documentary evidence, your request may not succeed.
For example, if the consular officer decided in a DV lottery case that you did not qualify educationally for a visa, you may submit new evidence to prove that you possess the requisite educational qualifications under the DV Rules.
We will help you consider your options after the refusal. For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis upon which the refusal was based. We will examine the provision(s) of law supporting the refusal together with any other information or document you submitted in support of your application. We will then provide you with an opinion on whether or not you have sufficient basis in law to pursue the remedy available to you.
If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Conduct legal research to explore provisions in relevant statutes that are favourable to your case;
- Help you complete relevant portions of Form G-28I (Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney) which is the applicable form authorizing us to represent you before the consulate;
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Prepare legal grounds for the reconsideration outlining any legal or factual errors in the decision which justifies that it be reconsidered;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that any such determination is made expeditiously;
Be a part of our success story which is laden with proven results.
U.S. Visa services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
U.S. Visa types in Ghana
You can get information about U.S. Visa types on this external link:
QUICK U.S. VISA TIPS:
U.S. quick visa tips
U.S. quick visa tips
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: