Corporate Law


If you are running or starting up a company in Ghana, you have likely discovered by now that it is quite complex. Day in day out, there are novel legal situations that arise. Incorporation, complex contracts, trademark and copyright issues, mergers, administrative structure, among others. 

We know the law and how it applies to your situation. Our clients benefit from a valuable combination of experience and technical know-how, that allows us to handle all aspects of complex domestic and cross-border corporate needs. Our corporate lawyers know how to meet your corporate needs at each stage of the process.

We act for a wide variety of individuals and organizations, ranging from high-growth companies and start-ups, to investors, entrepreneurs and medium-sized enterprises, both at home and abroad.

Our corporate services encompass the following;

  • Business registration (Company limited by shares, company limited by guarantee, company with unlimited liability, external company/branch offices, partnerships and sole proprietorship)
  • Company secretarial services – Company secretarial and board secretarial services.
  • Drafting and reviewing of contracts.
  • Direct and indirect Investment
  • Mergers and acquisitions
  • Banking and finance
  • International business transactions

Immigration Services

Our Process

Give us a call

Let us understand your situation and evaluate your chances


Our advisory service caters to developing a specific game-plan for your case

We get you results

We assist you through from starting to growing your business

Our team of corporate lawyers have the requisite experience to assist you with the establishment and management of companies. We provide wide range of corporate services including corporate secretarial services, compliance and corporate governance issues.

Frequently Asked Questions

A Right of Abode is a status granted to a Ghanaian by birth, adoption, registration or naturalisation who by reason of their acquisition of a foreign nationality has lost their Ghanaian citizenship. It may also be granted to a person of African descent in the Diaspora

An application for registration as a dual citizen must be addressed to the Minister of the Interior. The registration as a dual citizen shall be in Form 10 which can be purchased at the Ministry of the Interior or any Diplomatic Mission abroad.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident,

A person applying for a Resident Permit to stay in Ghana for a substantial period may be granted this permit for not more than 4 years if the applicant is applying for the first time. However, where the applicant is not a first time applicant, this permit may be granted for a period not exceeding eight years

A citizen of Ghana may hold the citizenship of any other country in addition to their citizenship of Ghana. This however could only be possible if the national law of the foreign country allows their citizens to hold the citizenship of another country in addition to their citizenship.

A foreign national, including the spouse of a Ghanaian citizen may apply for an Indefinite Residence Status provided they can satisfy certain requirements under Ghana’s immigration laws. A person with an indefinite residence status is entitled to remain indefinitely in Ghana, enter Ghana without a visa and to work in Ghana either as a self-employed or as an employee without a work permit.

One of the conditions for the grant of a Residence Permit is that the person may have been lawfully admitted to Ghana at the time of the making of the application. When granted, it is also subject to the condition that the person to whom it is granted shall not undertake any employment or engage in any business, trade or profession except as may be specified in the Permit.

You must be of full age and capacity to qualify to be granted a certificate of naturalisation by the Minister with the approval of the President. In addition to other conditions, you must have resided in Ghana throughout the period of 12 months immediately preceding the date of the application. You must also show that you have during the 7 years immediately preceding the period of the 12 months, resided in Ghana for periods amounting in the aggregate to not less than 5 years.

Ready to resolve your case?

Book a call with one of our best lawyers today and get your case resolved.

Practice Areas

Contact Us Today

Read More Here

Call Us

+233 30 254 1870


Request A Consultation With Us Today