We are experts in Immigration, Corporate & Family Law
We have been in the business of providing legal services over the past half-decade. Established in 2015, we have consistently pursued a client-centered strategy prefaced on a clear understanding of their needs. We specialize in Immigration, Corporate, and Family law.
We have developed a strong niche in the provision of world-class immigration and corporate solutions for individuals and corporate organizations. As a part of our strategy, we have developed a spotlight on immigration and corporate solutions for institutions and corporate organizations.
The idea is to help them navigate their way through the heap of cumbersome immigration requirements and processes for their noncitizen employees, consultants, and representatives. We have the team, the skills, and the resources to assist organizations to freely move their expats in and out of Ghana and to allow them to remain and perform both short and long-term activities.
We also advise on all types of UK visas, Schengen visas, and a significant number of US visa types. In addition, we have a number of partner law firms in UK, the U.S. and Europe to provide solutions on matters which are beyond our practice areas. In short, we are a one-stop shop for all your immigration solutions.
Complete This Form To Get A Text Back From Us
Our legal experts are ready to provide answers and solutions to your questions about U.S. visa application and its related issues.
Complete the form below to request a text back from our legal experts.
More About Us
We are committed to the highest standards of customer service. We are process-oriented, flexible, and efficient. We are responsive; return your calls within the shortest possible time and respond to your emails promptly. We are best at what we do. We achieve results, and we are able to get the job done.
Our efficient Case Management System helps us stay organized with every case detail so you are assured of a streamlined process and efficient results. With a team of dynamic lawyers and committed staff, we are always on hand to explore cost-effective and customized solutions related to your needs.
When it comes to fees, we readily explore efficient cost-effective tailored to the specific needs of the Client in line with the fee guide by the Ghana Bar Association. We fully disclose all fees, charges, and expenses.
We do not encourage, endorse, or promote the idea of hidden fees and charges. We provide you with all cost implications including all government fees and charges to enable you make an informed decision.
We provide a number of services for applications to the UK, U.S. and Schengen. These include APPLICATIONS and REAPPLICATIONS for visas, LEGAL OPINIONS, WAIVER APPLICATIONS, APPEALS, REQUEST FOR INFORMATION, CONSULTANCY SERVICES, etc.
We will conduct an honest and impartial assessment of your case to give you a candid opinion. Our services typically include:
- Overseeing all aspects of your visa application to ensure that the process runs smoothly;
- Interviewing you to determine your suitability for the visa category applied for;
- Ensuring all information provided by you is accurate and relevant to your application;
- Providing guidance on security and medical clearance processing where applicable;
- Advising on the documentation necessary to prove statements or representations made in your application;
- Completing all relevant application forms, and where time limits are involved, to ensure that they are received within the limited period set by the visa authority;
- Booking online visa interview and/ or application appointments, where applicable
- Assessing your grounds of refusal to determine whether or not there is a legal basis to challenge the decision.
- Family Law – We provide legal services in the area of family law including marriage agreements and separation agreements, as well as the processes of adoption, separation and divorce and claims for custody, support and possession of the matrimonial home.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution We offer a wide range of services to individuals, regulated professionals, partnerships, institutions and corporations to help resolve legal disputes. We represent clients in hearings before all administrative tribunals and Courts in Ghana matters involving professional regulation, occupational health and safety, environmental, human rights, workers’ compensation, occupier’s liability, negligence and commercial litigation. Our lawyers are also experienced with mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
Corporate and Commercial Law Services
We provide advice and assistance to clients in the establishment of companies in Ghana as well as in carrying on their businesses in Ghana. We assists client with a wide range of corporate services, including corporate secretarial services, compliance and corporate governance issues.
Our corporate and commercial practice also encompasses the following:
- Direct and Indirect Investment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking and Finance
- International Business Transactions
- Commercial Contracts