We provide a wide range of immigration advisory services relating to Ghana Immigration. We have a strong and capable team who are able to provide sound, efficient and cost-effective immigration solutions for individuals and businesses in all aspects of Ghana immigration. We have a dedicated focus on corporate immigration which seeks to address the challenges of businesses and corporate organisations on how they may navigate their way through the myriad of immigration issues for their clients and employees.
Our corporate immigration focuses on applications for Work Permits, Free Zone Licenses, Rotator Permits, Resident Permits, immigration work quota, registration and compliance with the GIPC, among others.
Other services include applications for Indefinite Residence Status, Right of Abode, Naturalisation, Registration and Renunciation of Citizenship, Emergency Entry Visas, and Dual Citizenship. In all cases, we may provide all or any of the following:
- Conduct an initial eligibility assessment to determine the extent to which you may meet the requirements for the grant of a particular permit, status, or visa;
- Assist in providing necessary information relevant to the application;
- Provide up-to-date information about fees and processing times;
- Advise on relevant documentation applicable to the permit, status, or visa;
- Complete or provide assistance in completing all relevant forms;
- Draft or review all supporting letters, and where appropriate, make written representations before the appropriate authority setting out why you qualify for the grant of a permit, status, or visa;
- Follow up on the application with the appropriate authority to ensure that the application is processed within time.
Ghana Immigration services
What we can do for you:
GHANA VISAS AND PERMITS QUICK TIPS:
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: