8. How can I apply for Dual Citizenship?

An application for registration as a dual citizen must be addressed to the Minister of the Interior. The registration as a dual citizen shall be in Form 10 which can be purchased at the Ministry of the Interior or any Diplomatic Mission abroad.

7. What is dual citizenship?

A citizen of Ghana may hold the citizenship of any other country in addition to their citizenship of Ghana. This however could only be possible if the national law of the foreign country allows their citizens to hold the citizenship of another country in addition to...