A person may subject to obtaining an appropriate license develop, manage or develop and manage a free zone if it is a body corporate registered under the Companies Act, 1963 (Act 179) or a partnership registered under the Incorporation of Private Partnership Act, 162 (Act 152). The application must be in writing, and be submitted to the Secretariat of the Free Zones Board. It must also specify the zone to be developed.