If your visa refusal carries with it a right of appeal, this will usually be stated in your Notice of Refusal. If you are appealing outside of the UK, you must do so within 28 days of being served with the Notice of Refusal. The time starts counting from the date you received the decision and not from the date you were refused the visa. The date on which you were refused the visa will usually be stated in the Notice of Refusal.
We will help you assess your options after a refusal. Generally, your options will be included in the Notice of Refusal. For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis upon which the refusal was based. We will examine the provision(s) of law supporting the refusal together with any other information or document you submitted in support of your application. We will then provide you with an opinion on whether or not you have sufficient basis in law to file the appeal.
If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Conduct legal research to explore provision(s) in relevant statutes that are favourable to your case
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Assess whether local legislation allows you to provide new and further evidence in support of your appeal;
- Prepare legal grounds of appeal and/or skeletal arguments outlining any legal or factual errors in the decision which justifies that it be set aside;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups with the Immigration Tribunal to ensure that your appeal is determined expeditiously;
Be a part of our success story which is laden with proven results.
UK Visa services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
UK Visa types in Ghana
You can get information about UK Visa types on this external link: gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration
QUICK UK VISA TIPS:
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: