In making an application for a UK visa, you must complete and submit an online visa application form, pay the appropriate visa fee, and submit your documents at the designated Visa Application Centre. Depending on the visa type you are applying for, you may be required to complete and submit additional visa application forms (usually an Appendix) in addition to the online visa application form.
We will consider your personal circumstances, including your financial, social, and such other circumstances to aid us determine the relative strengths and weaknesses of your case. The information you provide to us will give us the necessary data to apply to the relevant provisions of the immigration rule. We will then provide you with an oral or written opinion on the merits or otherwise of your case.
We may save you needless expense, time, and possibly the emotional trauma associated with a visa refusal by advising you on the major weaknesses in your case. We will do this by pointing out the flaws in your case with a roadmap on how you may address any such weaknesses in the future.
If we determine that your personal circumstances justify the making of an application, we may do all or any of the following:
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Provide guidance on application procedures to ensure that you make a hassle-free application;
- Provide current, up-to-date information on application procedures including visa fees and mode of payment, place of application, guidance on interview, processing times, etc.;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that your application is determined within the statutory time period;
- Ensure that all information provided is accurate and relevant to your application;
- Complete all relevant application forms, and where time limits are involved, to ensure that they are received within the limited period set by the relevant authority;
- Book online visa application appointments, where applicable.
UK Visa services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
UK Visa types in Ghana
You can get information about UK Visa types on this external link: gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration
QUICK UK VISA TIPS:
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: