A UK visa refusal is simply a determination by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) that you failed to meet the requirements of the relevant immigration rule(s) at the time of your application. Your options following a refusal will usually depend on the type of visa you applied for. This may include making an appeal, an application for a review, or simply a reapplication. Your options will usually be specified in the Notice of Refusal.
We will help you assess your options following a refusal. In almost all cases, your options will be specified in the Notice of Refusal. For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis upon which the refusal was based. We will examine the provision(s) of law supporting the refusal together with any other information or document you submitted in support of your application. We will then provide you with an opinion on whether or not you have sufficient basis in law to seek the remedy provided for in your Notice of Refusal.
If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Conduct legal research to explore provisions in relevant statutes that are favourable to your case
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Assess whether local legislation allows you to provide new and further evidence in support of your appeal;
- Prepare legal grounds of appeal and/or skeletal arguments outlining any legal or factual errors in the decision which justifies that it be set aside;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that the determination of your remedy is made within the statutory time period;
Be a part of our success story which is laden with proven results.
UK Visa services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
UK Visa types in Ghana
You can get information about UK Visa types on this external link: gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration
QUICK UK VISA TIPS:
SPEAK TO US TO ASSESS YOUR OPTIONS FOR THIS SERVICE: