U.S. VISA REFUSAL IN GHANA
We provide a number of services for applications to the United States
There are a number of reasons why your visa application may be refused. The Notification of Refusal will usually specify the provision(s) of law upon which the finding of ineligibility was made and whether any remedy, (usually a waiver) applies.
For most nonimmigrant cases, your remedy will lie in making a reapplication for a visa.
For immigrant cases, you may file what is known as a Reconsideration Request within one year from the date of refusal if you have further evidence tending to overcome the ground of ineligibility on which the refusal was based. Alternatively, you or your authorized representative may pose legal questions regarding your case by email to [email protected], including legal questions about a specific case in which you or your representative has received a final response from the consulate, but believes it to be wrong as a matter of law;
We will help you consider your options after the refusal. Generally, your options will depend on the type of visa you applied for. For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis upon which the refusal was based. We will examine the provision(s) of law supporting the refusal together with any other information or document you submitted in support of your application. We will then provide you with an opinion on whether or not you have sufficient basis in law to pursue the remedy available to you.
If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Conduct legal research to explore provisions in relevant statutes that are favourable to your case
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- If applicable, prepare legal grounds for reconsideration outlining any legal or factual errors in the decision which justifies that it be reconsidered;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that any such determination is made expeditiously;
Be a part of our success story which is laden with proven results.