Schengen Visa Refusal In Ghana
We provide a number of services for applications to the Schengen member states.
A refusal of a Schengen visa simply means that the consulate determined that you failed to meet the relevant immigration rule(s) at the time of your application. There are a number of reasons why your Schengen visa may be refused. For example, your Schengen visa will be refused if you present a false, counterfeit or forged travel document, or if you fail to provide justification for the purpose and condition of your stay. Your visa will also be refused if you fail to show an intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of your visa. If your visa is refused, you may appeal the decision against the Member State that refused your visa.
We can help you assess your options following a refusal. Generally, your options will include making an application for a review of the decision if the applicable national law allows it. Other options include making a reapplication for a visa or an appeal.
For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis upon which the refusal was based. We will examine the provision(s) of law supporting the refusal together with any other information or document you submitted in support of your application. We will then provide you with an opinion on whether or not you have sufficient basis in law to file the appeal.
If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Conduct legal research to explore provisions in relevant statutes that are favourable to your case
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Assess whether local legislation allows you to provide new and further evidence in support of your appeal;
- Prepare legal grounds of appeal and/or skeletal arguments outlining any legal or factual errors in the decision which justifies that it be set aside;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that your appeal is determined within the statutory time period;
Be a part of our success story which is laden with proven results.
Schengen Visa Services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
Do You Need Help?
Our legal experts are ready to provide answers and solutions to your questions about immigration, visa related issues, family and matrimonial issues, and Ghana residence issues.
Complete the form below to request a text back from our legal experts.