Schengen Visa Reapplication In Ghana
We provide a number of services for applications to the Schengen member states.
Depending on the reasons for your refusal, you may, instead of lodging an appeal, decide to submit a fresh application. However, to stand the chance of overcoming your previous refusal, you must be prepared to submit new evidence which was not originally provided in your previous application. If you provide the same set of documents or fail to provide new evidence, there is little chance that your new application will succeed.
A Schengen Visa reapplication is usually advisable in cases where the consulate refused your application on the grounds that you failed to submit a document or submitted insufficient evidence or documentation. For example, if the consulate refused your application on the ground that your hotel booking has elapsed and a new booking has not been submitted in its place, you may consider making a new booking and submitting a new application.
If you decide to submit a new application, you must complete a new visa application form, book an appointment, if applicable, pay a new visa fee and submit yourself before the consulate for a personal interview.
We will assess the basis for the refusal to determine whether making a reapplication is justified over other refusal options. For this service, we will carry out some preliminary work to ascertain the underlying basis upon which the refusal was based. We will examine the provision(s) of law which supported the refusal and any other information or document you submitted in support of your application. We will then provide you with an opinion on whether or not you have sufficient basis in law to make a reapplication.
If we determine that you have sufficient legal basis, we may do some or all of the following:
- Advice you on documentation or evidence required to prove certain facts;
- Review all supporting documents or information to ensure that they are consistent and coherent;
- Provide guidance on application procedures to ensure that you make a hassle-free application;
- Provide current, up-to-date information on application procedures including, visa fees and mode of payment, place of application, guidance on interview, processing times, etc.;
- Make timely and periodic follow-ups to ensure that your application is determined within the statutory time period;
- Ensure that all information provided is accurate and relevant to your application;
- Complete all relevant application forms, and where time limits are involved, to ensure that they are received within the limited period set by the relevant authority;
- Book online visa application appointments, where applicable.
Be a part of our success story which is laden with proven results.
Schengen Visa Services in Ghana
What we can do for you:
Do You Need Help?
Our legal experts are ready to provide answers and solutions to your questions about immigration, visa related issues, family and matrimonial issues, and Ghana residence issues.
Complete the form below to request a text back from our legal experts.